Sharp Electronic Cash Register with Raised KeyboardFor functions that Add Up to Efficiency
- Large, easy to view multi-line LCD operator display with tilt mechanism
- Built-in SD Card slot for easy transfer of sales data to a PC and programme backup
- 10,000 PLUs (Price Look-Ups) come equipped as standard
- Electronic Journal can be displayed on-screen for convenience
- Fast and quiet 2-station drop-in thermal printer
- Quick and accurate sales registration with optional barcode reader
It can display up to 20 alphanumeric characters. The operator display can be tilted anywhere from 25 to 70 degrees.
*Five lines for sales registration, eight lines for reporting,programming.
The XE-A307 is equipped with an SD card slot. SD cards can be used to back up various kinds of data, including daily sales and Electronic Journal data. Also, various settings can be configured easily by using an SD card. Parameters such as the store name and logo, department names, product names, sales tax rate and others can all be configured on a computer and imported into the machine quickly and easily with an SD card.
The XE-A307 features and Electronic Journal that can store up to 9,000 lines of transaction data electronically, helping to conserve paper and reduce costs. For easy reference, the large multi-line operator display also allows for the Electronic Journal to be displayed on-screen.
Equipped with 10,000 PLUs (price look-ups), the XE-A307 makes entering pricing information a snap. By simply entering the code or scanning* the barcode for the items being purchased, you can total up sales with accuracy and speed. A total of 99 departments are also available, enabling you to easily track and analyse transactions by product type.
* requires optional barcode scanner